Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Delirious

Photobucket

So, just to keep it real, as I often do, I get a little insane sometimes during the editing process, particularly when editing time creeps up on meal time, which it has a tendency of doing like ... twice a day. Today, though, I was working on Kristin & J.D.'s wedding (which was beautiful, by the way, you're going to love it) and the food pictures were making me SO HUNGRY. You guys almost got a picture of salad, because that's what I'll be having for lunch. But instead, I went with this picture of the silverware because ... and I am not making this up, I chose it because I thought it was cute how they were all in there together like kids at bedtime in an old-timey log cabin or something. The part that is truly absurd about all of this is that, before I really thought about it, that just seemed like a perfectly logical thought to have. I don't know. I mean, I guess I've had weirder thoughts, but I'm not sure I should be thinking that much about silverware, period, ever.

Anyway, just since this is already so random, if anyone is interested in canvas gallery wraps, the company I go through is having a 30% off Christmas in July sale and I am passing the savings along to you! These things are awesome and I could seriously go broke on them, which is why I've been putting off buying them. I hear once you get a tiny taste of canvas, you never go back, and I completely believe it. Check them out at http://www.simplycanvas.com/, and e-mail me if you're interested and we can talk about pricing and sizes and whatnot.

No comments: