Thursday, September 10, 2009

Something cool to look at

Hey peeps! No pictures to show today, but I swear it's because I've been working my butt off on Phil and Mary Ann's wedding (which I'll be finishing up this weekend! Woo!)! Still, I didn't want to leave you totally hanging for entertainment, and so I thought I'd share this very cool link with you:




Seriously, you will look at this and think these are all photographs, but they're actually PAINTINGS! It's beyond insane. And I actually had a professor in art school, pretty cool dude, who could do this sort of thing and it just blew your mind. And, you know, it's quasi photography-related. :)


Also, I found it through my favorite place to get news, http://www.fark.com/. I don't know what it is about this site, but it's got some of the wittiest people on the internet frequenting it. It's a news aggregate, which means they collect all kinds of news stories and post links to them. The FUN part is that all of the stories are submitted with funny/witty/clever headlines to spice things up. Billy especially loves it. If you check it out and think it's as funny as I do, let me know, and I'll tell you some of my favorite all-time headlines. :) Also, if you see a tag that says "Florida", it's because so much weird stuff happens in Florida that they thought it needed its own category, which I think is hilarious. :)

No comments: