Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Hello, lover.

Photobucket
I'm a tiny bit obsessed with SnoCones. I blame Billy. But they're beautiful, delicious, and special, because you can't really get them from anywhere other than a stand. I mean, technically, you CAN, because I have a SnoCone maker at home and it does a pretty good job, but it's just not really the same. It's not as fluffy and snow-like, even if it IS delicious (Target has some great syrups out right now). And your dog can't sneak behind the SnoCone shack and lick up discarded blocks of ice mingled with cigarette butts unless you actually go to the shack.

4 comments:

Tiffany Izatt said...

i too am a lover of snow cones...shhh..dont tell Dustin

well actually i love ANYTHING that is frozen and sweet!!!!!

nicole green said...

the four of us definitely need to go there and get a big one (that's what she said). HA!

Lynn (West Park Photo) said...

I don't think I've had a snowcone since I was a little kid, I don't even remember what they taste like!! Andy loves them though, we'll have to get some soon. :)

Daniel J. Watkins said...

mmmmm...sno cones.... ;)dan